- LDS apologetics don't work.
- If the LDS Church doesn't defend themselves intellectually, then no one will.
- It is possible for LDS scholars to present the LDS perspective while also being completely faithful to the truth.
- LDS apologetics do work (see contrading claim above).
- The term "biased apologetics" is an oxymoron. Apologetics is the discipline of defending a position through the SYSTEMATIC use of reason. If an apologetic essay is "biased" it is not "systematic", as a systematic approach would address all aspects of an argument and not favor a biased perspective.
Conclusion: The important remaining question is which attempts at apologetic really use a systematic use of reason, and which ones try to confuse the reader.