Reasons to agree: +
- God probably won't give you more spiritual guidance until you have exhausted the resources you already have access to.
- God won't tell us what is true, until after we have used all our reason, ability to organize information, and logical skills.
- Feelings cannot be trusted to verify if a historical fact is true or not.
- It is bad to make important life (or eternal salvation) decisions based primarily on your feelings.
Reasons to disagree: -
- Jeremiah 17:9: "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?"
- Galatians 5 22
Images That disagree: -
Valid Interest of those who agree: +
Valid Interest of those who disagree: -
Videos That agree: +
Videos That disagree: -
Website that agree: +
Websites that disagree: -
Podcast that agree: +
Podcast that disagree: -
Unbiased Experts who agree: +
Unbiased Experts who disagree: -
- The LDS church is wrong to tell people that "bad feelings" are valid reasons to disbelieve those who criticize the church